Russian Information Site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dunkelblau

Car
320TE
Is the Russian information site being blocked, presumably due to the Ukraine conflict? It will not open on any of my devices.

Is the Russian information site being blocked, presumably due to the Ukraine conflict? It will not open on any of my devices.

"The" Russian information site? Could you be more specific. I have not heard of the West blocking any Russian sites, information or dis-information sites. In this case it would be German information anyway. ;)

Nemigaparts still works; even though they are based in Belarus.
Thanks SpikyMikey - I wasn't aware of that site. I've had a look, but can't find wiring diagrams. I presume you are more familiar with it than me... If it has wiring diagrams, could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks SpikyMikey - I wasn't aware of that site. I've had a look, but can't find wiring diagrams. I presume you are more familiar with it than me... If it has wiring diagrams, could you point me in the right direction?
Not that I'm aware of unfortunately. It's only a 'parts catalogue'.

Which model year cars would need to be covered? Star Finder could be an option, or a local WIS installation. More or less illegal equally as any on-line source.

There used to be an on-line site for both but my bookmarks do not seem to work any more.

7Zap was off for a few weeks ,,i know i had to looking for a part and it was closed down ..
Last time I looked, all the part numbers on 7Zap had been edited, so not much use for parts searches anymore.

Thanks for the link provided in this thread, most useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom