Rust Valley Restorers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
Rust Valley Restorers, returns for season 4. 24th February 2022 History channel. I can't wait, I watched the first 3 seasons. Great carracters, and there workmanship is to be admired. The cars they work on are fantastic. Looking forward to it.

Rust Valley Restorers, returns for season 4. 24th February 2022 History channel. I can't wait, I watched the first 3 seasons. Great carracters, and there workmanship is to be admired. The cars they work on are fantastic. Looking forward to it.
Love that show; have watched them all.

Great - i was wondering when the next series was coming. Is it on Netflix again?

Another car programme to put into the planner:) The wife will be so pleased:mad::wallbash:

It looks interesting enough so I’ll give it a go. I’m getting into Fantom Works at the moment.

I guess the format's similar to a lot of these shows but the cast is interesting in this one - in the main, genuinely likeable. Goofing for the cameras but not taking themselves too seriously.

Great - i was wondering when the next series was coming. Is it on Netflix again?
The History channel I read it will be. Unsure if Netflix will have it.

My work has been quite of late, most industries suffer in January in general. So to keep me occupied I've just binged watch the 3 seasons on RVR.

If you haven't watch this programme and you have a love of muscle cars or car restorations in general, then I think it's a brilliant watch.

What I would give to own some of the cars/trucks that are restored in the series.

I have always been a muscle car admirer. I would give up my own M156 "muscle" car for many of the builds on the programme. I doubt a swap would happen without me throwing a chunk of money to the muscle car owner lol. It's atsonishing the money these cars/trucks go for.

The carracters in the series are brilliant also. Would love to work in such an environment.

New season (4) to start later this month btw, can't wait 👍

Rust Valley Restorers, on Netflix the first 3 seasons.

Caught this last night on Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom