Ryder Cup!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzComander

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320 Avantgarde Estate
Is anybody else as excited as me with the Ryder Cup coming up!!:bannana: :bannana:

I think there are very few sporting events that can rival this competition for excitement, drama and passion:D :D

Come on Europe!!!(Never thought I would be saying that!!)

Got a stockpile of Stella in place, plenty of home delivery take away services menus, and the phone will be off the hook!!

Tiger who??????????????????????:D :D :D

BenzComander said:
Is anybody else as excited as me with the Ryder Cup coming up!!
I'm a sports fanatic but golf leaves me slightly cooler than absolute freezing, but each to their own.

John

Oh John!!! Never mind, as you say each to their own!!:D

I have the house to myself as the missus is working over there... yipeee

Golf - the perfect way to ruin a nice walk ...... ;)

I went out one day with some friends of mine in COrnwall who love golf, we went on the St Enodoc course .....

I had never played before, I teed off and the ball just skipped along the ground for about 400 yards and my mate Matt, says in his best Cornish accent 'That's a Gunnell mate .....'

To which i replied 'What ?'

'Not pretty, but a good runner .....'

:D

Howard said:

I went out one day with some friends of mine in COrnwall who love golf, we went on the St Enodoc course .....

I had never played before, I teed off and the ball just skipped along the ground for about 400 yards and my mate Matt, says in his best Cornish accent 'That's a Gunnell mate .....'

Ha Ha Ha!!!:D :D :D Not heard that one before:p

Howard said:

The old ones are the best Howard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom