S 320 CDi DPF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mercedeschris

Car
2008 C220 CDi 2005 SL350
My 320 cdi has lost power and thrown up codes 2247-4 02 sensor and 2626-1 dpf too full to regen.

Anyone had anything similar. Had this car 4 years and the first fault ive so far so cant complain.....

My 320 cdi has lost power and thrown up codes 2247-4 02 sensor and 2626-1 dpf too full to regen.

Anyone had anything similar. Had this car 4 years and the first fault ive so far so cant complain.....
Does a 2004 cdi have a dpf ?

Yes its a euro 4 I've also got P1408. The car runs fine but reduced power, no kick down and generally lethargic performance. I've got iCarsoft code reader

Yes its a euro 4 I've also got P1408. The car runs fine but reduced power, no kick down and generally lethargic performance. I've got iCarsoft code reader
Wow , even my 2009 320cdi doesn’t have a dpf . I stand corrected

I think you'll find all cars after 2005 are fitted with DPFs, unless removed/bypassed due to clogging up/performance improvements. 2009 would definitely left factory with a DPF.

I think you'll find all cars after 2005 are fitted with DPFs, unless removed/bypassed due to clogging up/performance improvements. 2009 would definitely left factory with a DPF.
Nope , genuine non dpf on my 2009 :)

Reactions: m80
Nope , genuine non dpf on my 2009 :)

Likewise my 2007. No dpf was on my list of requirements when i bought the car.

I had a 2004 C class 2.1, with a DPF.
I've had a 2005 C class V6 CDI, no DPF.
It was an option around that time.

I've had a V6 CDI 2009 Viano. Those V6's all had DPF's

To the OP, depending on mileage your DPF may be full of ash, so needs a replacement as ash doesn't incinerate during a regen, so it builds up. But you need confirm your DP sensor is operating correctly as if that's u/s it would have prevented your regens and so the DPF would fill.

I've fitted an aftermarket DPF to my present Viano and it's doing as it should.

The DPF is now clogged on my 2009 E350 CDI, the car now has 341,000 miles on it so can‘t spend fortunes on it as it will need to be replaced in a few months. It did a re-gen during a long day’s driving on Friday and was a few miles and a couple of hours after this that it went into limp mode on the M3. I was planning on taking it off and washing it (wishing I had looked into this when I had it off doing the engine mounts a couple of months ago as it really is a pain to get out) but a colleague was saying he left his overnight with Halfords which fixed his, wondering if they used that Wurth DPF cleaning spray or similar? He does’t know what they did. Does anyone have experience with either of these methods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom