S Class headrest pillow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubadre

Car
Mercedes-Benz S Class
Hello!

I am looking for the Mercedes S Class headrest pillows. I have called Mercedes and was told that they never manufactured any pillows for the S Class. Yet, many photographs you see of the S Class show the characteristic pillows at the headrest of the rear seats.

I have found some online priced £8 - 40 but none of them look like they belong to the S Class.

Does anyone know where to source a genuine or at least great quality pillows for the S Class?

I'd be grateful for any information.

Attachments

• a793ae7fdd0a52de60111210c50b57fb.jpg
    a793ae7fdd0a52de60111210c50b57fb.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 19
  • mercedes_sclass_043.jpg
    mercedes_sclass_043.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 19
They aren't pillows. Those are the headrests. The cushions are part of them.

I am looking for the Mercedes S Class headrest pillows. I have called Mercedes and was told that they never manufactured any pillows for the S Class. Yet, many photographs you see of the S Class show the characteristic pillows at the headrest of the rear seats.
Definite Billy BS unless they are talking about pillows (being an accessory or similar) as pointed out.

My S500 came with a pair of these cushions with straps for the back headrests with a genuine part number on the white label attached to them (probably the same part number T5R+ listed).

My ones were plain fabric and my car is an AMG Line (i.e. not a proper AMG) and look exactly like the ones in your first picture albeit a different colour.

Last edited:
Cub, I have no idea where you might get these 'pillows' from but I can assure you that they exist in the rear of an AMG 'line' S class. One of the chauffer companies I use have this car on their fleet and I have rested my weary head on such a pillow on more than one occasion. In black , not the colour in your pictures.

Thank you all! It was all very helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom