S class, W221 Air suspension units

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thepalmtrees

Car
S320 cdi
I'm interested to know what sort of experience ,you good people have had with air suspension units bought from eBay......good or bad. Thanks! Glyn

I'm interested to know what sort of experience ,you good people have had with air suspension units bought from eBay......good or bad. Thanks! Glyn
I bought a pair of Dunlop ones for my S212, supplied by Bullseye Motor Factors via an eBay listing. They were £200 each, delivered. I've not got round to fitting them yet though. I've put one next to a new, genuine Mercedes one - quality wise, they seem to be identical, although time will, no doubt, tell, once the Dunlops are in use. They came with a 2-year guarantee, and as Bullseye are an established trader, should a problem occur, hopefully I've got something to fall back on.
I'd seen plenty of cheaper ones on eBay, under £100 a pair, unbranded - I didn't fancy them at all, having seen quite a few negative reviews relating to them going bang!

Pete

I have a malfunction light on the dash with car and arrow pointing up wards. Suspension has not lowered and seems to be working fine. Anyone else had this light with no signs of a fault, can’t hear any leaks S Class W221 2012 CDI Bluetec

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom