S124 AMG bodykit on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have seen them on the W124 E36 AMG coupes and a E60 AMG saloon. I Dont know if they were available as options on a standard W124.

These are not genuine so be wary... probably wont fit very well!

Easy to be seduced, that 124 looks lovely didnt take long to imagine how my 22OTE would look with that on, and some nice wheels. Dammit there I am getting carried away again :D
Boyd

Yes, I guess you have to assume it will need a good deal of fitting, but where will you get the genuine article? And; at what price, if a miracle happens and you find one.

Yes, I guess you have to assume it will need a good deal of fitting, but where will you get the genuine article? And; at what price, if a miracle happens and you find one.

There's one for sale on ebay.de

Good spot Dash. You like ebay.de :) It does look to have the fog lamps and mounting brackets. The main issue seems to be getting it to the UK......
After that, it will need repainting (unless your car is the right colour) and fitting.
This would be better than the fibreglass copy even if it did cost £500 more.

I have an AMG wide-body kit for a SEC 380/420/500/560. It's fibreglass and was taken from the original AMG mouldings. It's never been used and I bought it from Chas Wells of the SEC Shop. I have pics of all parts and am open to any reasonable offers as I need the space!
I also have four wide-body AMG Penta wheels with Conti tyres. These are on EBay right now for 9 days.

the body kit did exist in england as in europe but to find a genuine AMG one i think you have to look in germany, but be aware of copied items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom