S124 calliper bleed nipples

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2011dandd

Car
S124 e220
Hi does anyone know where I can get replacement bleed nipples for my S124? Or the part number or the size at least. I have Mercedes Lucas callipers on the front but am struggling to find the right bleed nipples.
Cheers
Dan

Or a Mercedes dealer.

If you can get the correct specification try looking at motorbike parts - mate of mine got some cracking Ducatti SS bkleed nipples as replacements for his Porsche 968 bleed nipples that were not SS, rusted and one actually sheared!

2011dandd Before you try to open the bleed screws,, tap a drill in to the end of the bleed screw hole .It needs to be a good fit in the hole .Then when you turn thr bleed niple it gives the bleed screw a little bit of extra strength dont forget ample penetrating oil first . And a good fitting ring spanner .

I took it to a formula 1 garage rather than do it myself. £30 made more sense for them to do it. It’s not that the Nipples are stuck it’s that they are cluggged.
I might just clean them out my self, but was of the opinion of they are clogged it’s probably time for new ones.

Reason for me getting the system flushed is because I have replaced all pads and discs and the breaking effort does not seem any better.

P P the reason to use a drill bit would be obvious, this gives the bleed screw extra srength .And with a good ring spanner and drill bit inside the nipple wont shear off .

I need the right part to replace or to thoroughly clean out and unblock what’s there.
Used that 7zap site. Not found anything in the UK though

Euro Car Parts will be you best bet but you will need to give vin number theres 100 on ebay its not brain science to replace them from a web site on line . I know that MB fitted 2 or 3 types of calipers butthe bleed niples will be universal fit to them all .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom