S124 rear bumper replace or repair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2011dandd

Car
S124 e220
Hi guys
A bloody sneaky little tree snuck up on me today and cracked my rear bumper and left a whole in it. One of those annoying ones they put in the pavement separating parking.

Anyway my 124 is a 1995 model. Looks like the bit I have busy is a separate section that fits to the rest of the bumpe (just underneath the tailgate) can that part be sourced or should I just try and repair it? Would need the code for the dark blue merc colour of the era.

cheers folks

Time consuming ,, but i would check out each of the Ebay sellers ,and drop them a line to find out if they have one in the right colour, it is you best bet. Save paint and repairs these are easy to remove .The hardest part is removing the carpets to expose the bolts in the boot. If you search though Ebay and then you look fir a car with the same colour as yours .But tell him you dont want it if it needs paint . Or look on the fourums in the for sale you could put a wanted in there also .. one to start with ebay number- 173630987299.

Last edited:
Sound advice thanks
I’m not in a desperate rush I’ll wait until the right one becomes available

Plastic welding?
It’s the colour coded impact strip that I have cracked and put a hole in

Thanks for the advice
I will post a wanted add as soon as I have enough posts built up on the forum. Currently I’m not able to post anything on there.

I intend to. So apologies in advance if I crop up all over the shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom