S124 - Wheel Inspo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SHAKTER

Car
W124 320TE, W124 300CE, W124 E36 AMG, W210 E240 V6, G Wagon
So I'm about 2 weeks into ownership of my first s124 and loving every moment*

*he says, praying that the loom and head are held at bay for as long as possible. :eek:

I love the lines of the S124 and love the fact that mine seems pretty original in every way. But I'm hankering after a slightly modified look just to freshen the car up a tad. I'll be keeping all the original parts to return back to stock. The car is sitting on sportline suspension and one of the first big changes I'd like to make is the alloys! After much deliberation (thanks Dash for being patient with me as I change my mind every 2 seconds!), I have shortlisted a few 18" wheels. What do you think? In order of preference:

1. Carlsson 1/12
2. Rial 8-hole
3. Carlsson 1/6
4. AMG Monoblocks
5. AMG Aero I

I'm not sure whether i'd need to lower the suspension yet so the plan is to fit on a set of 18's and see how things feel/look.

I am REALLY liking the Carlsson 1/12 and/or Rial 8-hole wheels but cannot locate a set anywhere! Anyone here know where they may come up for sale?!

An excuse for pics

Last edited:
Carlsson 1/12:

1zdq429.jpg

Rial:

image60826.jpg

Last edited:
The s124 looks best with 17s imho. Either Aero 1 or Monoblock.

I'm selling my carlsson 3/13 reps. So after Tuesday I'll have 3 sets of wheels to size up on your car mate.

poormansporsche said:
I'm selling my carlsson 3/13 reps. So after Tuesday I'll have 3 sets of wheels to size up on your car mate.

What's the 3rd?!

Also which one is 3/13 I can't find any pics online?

Is that on sport line suspension or have you lowered the car?

I have the car lowered on new mb shocks with lowered springs.

Had to get 500e wings for the front as the wheels were initially catching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom