s124 wide body te 24v

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With some more subtle wheels that would look fantastic.

I wonder if you could get a 6.0 M119 in that. Then it would be nice.

I really like it, the only minus point is the A/C delete for me

I don't think you're mad either - I think it looks absolutely amazing.

Car looks super cool, but I am not a fan of the wheels either!

I love everything about it. It is so well done. Now where can I get some cash.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Bruce, remember the green estate I had here? Nik's car is by the same guy's.:thumb:

carat 3.6 said:
Bruce, remember the green estate I had here? Nik's car is by the same guy's.:thumb:
Simon. Yes I do. I have to say. Having decided to keep mine absolutely factory. This one genuinely makes me envious. I would buy this. But: I have four cars a wife, two dogs and three kids. Ok. Who wants a wife? Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I've seen that car at a few GTGs - looked great in the metal.

Just intrigued as to why it isn't for sale on here (too)?

Simon. Yes I do. I have to say. Having decided to keep mine absolutely factory. This one genuinely makes me envious. I would buy this. But: I have four cars a wife, two dogs and three kids. Ok. Who wants a wife? Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Sell the kids, the wife cooks and does laundry. Well mine doesn't but I assume yours does.

That is absolutely gorgeous. What a fantastic looking car.

I really would like this as a keeper. Issue is I have Windows, doors, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen and extensive landscaping to pay for this year. I would be strung up. If it was cheap enough I might buy for the summer and flip but probably want to keep it. Maybe something else needs to go .... Hmmm

Hi guys, thanks for the kind comments regarding the car. If anyone is interested, send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom