S203 a,b.c Pillars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ODD

Car
C320 CDI Estate
Where can I get A,B and C pillars for my C class S203?
I have searched the net, but only results for W203 appears.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
ODD

The obvious choice would be a Mercedes dealer parts department.
Also be aware many people use the W prefix to refer to the model type not knowing or caring that there are other prefixes for the variants within that group.

Carbon effect ? Err no, the OEM stuff , black and shiny ones. They tend to look better on a 2006 C55 AMG estate. The carbon might suit a C63 coupe better ... ;)

Carbon effect ? Err no, the OEM stuff , black and shiny ones. They tend to look better on a 2006 C55 AMG estate. The carbon might suit a C63 coupe better ... ;)
They are glossy but are not plain gloss on mine which is Avantgarde spec. They have a pattern under the gloss similar to the alloy interior e.g. more chequer board than carbon fibre.

What year is your car ? 2006 AMG versions of S and W 203 C class were top of the C class range and my build sheet states ''954 Avantgarde" which I assume alludes to some Avantgarde features on my car , the AMG cars are different to the 'lesser' models in so many ways this could just be one more of those ways ! :dk:

But the covers for the pillars are smooth gloss black on my car. They cost about £32 each from MB . Sorry I cant help out any more than that.

Some are black, some have the chequerboard pattern. I don’t know the specifics of why though

My car is a 320 CDI, AND THE PILLARS ARE PLAIN BLACK, POSSIBLE GLOSS WHEN NEW.
Have contacted MB directly, looking forward to see what the OEM part would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom