s203 C55 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A month or so back someone on here was asking about a C55 Estate and I mentioned that this one was for sale , but I honestly thought it had already gone. I know from the magazine that this has been use as a 'hack' for various staff members but that in no way distracts from the fact that it has been used but not abused by them. IIR it went to Wheels in Motion and has the addition of front camber adjustment parts fitted and set up..but don't quote me on that.

I would bid on it myself if I didn't already have one !

A month or so back someone on here was asking about a C55 Estate and I mentioned that this one was for sale , but I honestly thought it had already gone. I know from the magazine that this has been use as a 'hack' for various staff members but that in no way distracts from the fact that it has been used but not abused by them. IIR it went to Wheels in Motion and has the addition of front camber adjustment parts fitted and set up..but don't quote me on that.

I would bid on it myself if I didn't already have one !
It was on another forum post some while ago so I noticed it immediately. I run a number of regular searches on that auction site.

That's identical to ours, silver, no parking sensors, even down to the KM54 plate. Anyone know if Northampton has anything in particular to do with AMG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom