S204 AMG Sport Edition spec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Prop321

Car
Mercedes C250 CDI AMG Line
Hi All

My search for a C class estate continues but I am getting confused by some spec levels. I have an idea of the differences between AMG Sport and AMG Sport Plus but have seen some 2013 cars described as “AMG Sport Edition”

Does that sit between Sport and Sport Plus? Also what does Premium Plus involve?

Is there any good source of information for comparing specs on the web?

Sport Plus has half fake Artico 'leather' and man made alcantara with red stitching , sometimes with red seat belts
( think MG Metro ) .
Prefer real leather option in an AMG Sport myself , very good shaped seats , big bolsters .
Also the alloys are the highly attractive but high maintenance diamond cut .

Not sure on Sport Edition , but on an 2011 is a 125 Edition to celebrate 125 years of Mercedes .

The first year of facelift 204's had the same model types - SE/Elegance/Sport. This changed in around May/June 2012 and became Executive SE/AMG Sport/AMG Sport Plus.
AMG Sport had 17" 5 Twin spoke wheels. AMG Sport Plus had 18" 7 Twin spoke wheels and Intelligent Lighting System.
Premium/Premium Plus was only available as an option in the run out models (Post September 2013) Premium had COMAND Online, DAB radio, Heated Seats & Reversing camera. The Plus model had all those extras plus a Panoramic Glass Sunroof. Prices for them were £1595 for Premium and £2495 for the Plus version (As at December 2013 Price list)

AMG Sport also had different non diamond cut conventional 7 spoke 18" alloys available .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom