S204 rear badges or not

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stardelta

Car
Mercedes c220 cdi brabus estate
Hi all...just wondering whether to keep rear tailgate badges, change or delete
Options as follows-

C220 Cdi
Brabus Cdi
All removed

Car does have brabus upgrade
Thanks

dfbac215c42da7ebb3ab1871c761c1f2.jpg
59e2f5449f74bfecbc0910cefa244f40.jpg

Personally all off

Yeah i used dental floss run it behind the badge to break the seal then used glue and tar remover on the residue. Just warm up the badges first as it helps soften the glue. Then polish and wax the tail gate

Was leaning to putting the brabus lettering where the c220 is and leaving the cdi on the other side but not sure now

Its a personal preference with badges. i prefer no badges but a lot like to keep them factory

I prefer debadged, can't stand a cluttered back end.

I prefer debadged, can't stand a cluttered back end.

Makes it easier to keep clean as well. I'm sure that Developer John will be along soon to agree. :D

Have another MSL picture of a de-badged rear end: -

Smokey.jpg

Debadged was a £120 factory option on mine when it was ordered.

I am now leaning to de badging, like the idea of a uncluttered derrier and the slightly easier to clean bit, also got brabus chrome side badges which are exactly the same shape as the blue efficiency badges which incidentally mine isn't, so do I fit these?

I am now leaning to de badging, like the idea of a uncluttered derrier and the slightly easier to clean bit, also got brabus chrome side badges which are exactly the same shape as the blue efficiency badges which incidentally mine isn't, so do I fit these?

I took mine off the wings as well to keep em looking cleaner.

Makes it easier to keep clean as well. I'm sure that Developer John will be along soon to agree. :D

Have another MSL picture of a de-badged rear end: -

Smokey.jpg

Show of with your proper AMG [emoji12]

Removed the badges from my W211 like the cleaner rear end. As previous post, dental floss, tar spot remover and polish.

Have ben de-badging for last 25 years or so as the norm. I know what it is, nobody else needs to know.

Thanks everyone for the info, looks like I will de badge the car and go with the clean lines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom