S205 Brilliant Blue AMG line Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Farmer boy

SUPPORTER
Car
S205 250 AMG Line
After just over two months of ownership I have finally some pics of my new estate to share.

Back in November when trying to decide upon a colour for a C Class Saloon I just could not make my mind up. At the time Brilliant Blue was only available for the saloon on the Hybrid or AMG. The AMG out of my price range and the Hybrid did not offer the AMG Line styling. After several trips to the dealers my wife said 'why not get the estate as it looks so nice?' I had not even looked at the estate as I believed that she would not want one.

Ordered car in November and took delivery 7th March. S205 250d AMG Line Premium Plus, brilliant blue, crystal grey leather, privacy glass, airmatic, 360 camera, 18'' alloys.

Attachments

• S205.JPG
    S205.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Black wood trim.JPG
    Black wood trim.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Close up in the sun.JPG
    Close up in the sun.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 103
The C estate is much better looking than the saloon.

Absolutely stunning car. Love everything about it.

That's virtually the same spec car we cancelled last October. :wallbash:

Thanks for the pics.

Enjoy. :thumb:

Ant.

P.S. They're 19" alloys not 18's.

When we bought our 204 saloon i wanted an estate really, but the boss wanted the saloon, so a saloon it was.

Thanks Ant

Realised my error but not sure how to edit post when submitted.

Forgot the intelligent lights from the list of extras. Had the ILS on my E Coupe so had to have them again they are worth every penny in winter.

Strange Ant gets a C Class at the same time I get an E Class then changes it for an E when I change for a C.

Yes, we love the ILS too. Great for the dark country roads.

I'm sorry to say that we never got the 205 estate. We cancelled a week before it was due because of my health.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/199372-205-c-class-estate-available-lease.html

Everytime I see one (including yours) I regret cancelling.

We got an E220 on a very cheap lease but counting down the months already until I can order another C. The interior is stunning. (IMO).

Thanks again.

Ant

Hi Ant thanks for bringing me back up to speed. I now remember your posts.
The E Coupe was via my daughters race team very good deal. Lease was cut short as MB stopped supplying them with power units. Had notice that car would have to go back by the first race of the season just 4 weeks into the contract. Still the car
was fun for the 6 months that I had it

Living 55 degrees North we get long dark winter nights so any extra lighting helps. The ILS is petit of my list for must have extras.

Then that must mean your daughter works for my beloved McLaren?

What a dream job although I wish MB still supplied them. The McHonda's not going great is it? Never mind. Keep positive. It'll come good in eventually.

Would we know your daughters name in the F1 world? Or is she an unsung hero?

Ant.

Very nice. Don't suppose you have any more images of the interior? I've order black ash trim as well, but haven't actually seen a car in the flesh with it!!

Very nice. Don't suppose you have any more images of the interior? I've order black ash trim as well, but haven't actually seen a car in the flesh with it!!

Black Ash is much more practical than the high gloss. So much so that it's now standard on the AMG Line.

The gloss looks amazing in a showroom when it's being polished every day but not great in the real world.

When is your car due?

Ant.

Black Ash is much more practical than the high gloss. So much so that it's now standard on the AMG Line.

The gloss looks amazing in a showroom when it's being polished every day but not great in the real world.

When is your car due?

Ant.

+1 to this. My c has black ash and it's so much nicer than the gloss and easier to keep it looking clean

When is your car due?

Ant.
My colleague has a sport with the standard trim and I thought the high gloss looked cheap to be honest. In fact I thought it looked so bad that I wouldn't have gone for the C class if there was no other option.

I've ordered a C300h Sport Estate in black with crystal grey interior which is due middle of next month.

Good evening CHJon. I will take some interior shots in the morning. Some avoid the light interior as they are worried about dirt. My experience is that black shows the marks more. A simple wipe over the leather with a damp old towel one a week keeps the lighter ones like new.

Hi Ant,

Wrong on the F1team. It's the Enstone one. My daughter does nerdy stuff at the back of the garage. You may see her on the Renault Sport F1 Twitter feed as she works closely with Jolynon Palmer

Good to see that Honda have overcome some of their problems this year. Alonso is still a legend with the Enstone crew

My colleague has a sport with the standard trim and I thought the high gloss looked cheap to be honest. In fact I thought it looked so bad that I wouldn't have gone for the C class if there was no other option.

I've ordered a C300h Sport Estate in black with crystal grey interior which is due middle of next month.

Hi have a look at the video link in my other post and you can see the inside showing the black ash trim in mine

Dear CHJon

Have managed to take some more pictures to show the Black Ash trim.

Attachments

• driver seat.JPG
    driver seat.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 31
  • ctr stack.JPG
    ctr stack.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 28
  • centre trim.JPG
    centre trim.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 29
Very nice! Good taste, same interior scheme as I ordered!

Just been told my new motor will be delivered on 25th May! Result.

You will like the finish. Just a clean damp old towel over the seats when you wash the car and it will stay like new. Keep a small microfibre cloth to rub over the touch pad and surround as the gloss black shows your finger marks so easily.

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom