S205 C250d AMG line brake disk size and buying options

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

elan362

Car
C250d AMG line Premium Plus Estate S205 2016
I will need to replace my front are rear brake pads and disks at the next service - so I'm looking for info on sizes and places to buy rand an idea of costs for replacements.
my car is a 2016 S205 AMG line C250d - I think there are 2 front rotor sizes, but im not sure whether I have the smaller or larger front rotors.
any info / advice welcomed.
Thanks

I think the 250d has larger rotors (discs) than the 220d, but I don't know the actual size.

I made an enquiry to MB Southend and was pleasantly surprised.
they could not confirm dimensions, but were able to quote for correct F&R disks, pads and sensors matched against the VIN
Retail £488.62 + VAT & p&p (£586.34), discounted to £368.87 + VAT & p&p (£464.25)

I will need to replace my front are rear brake pads and disks at the next service - so I'm looking for info on sizes and places to buy rand an idea of costs for replacements.
my car is a 2016 S205 AMG line C250d - I think there are 2 front rotor sizes, but im not sure whether I have the smaller or larger front rotors.
any info / advice welcomed.
Thanks
I can give you the OE part numbers if you post your VIN.

Have you tried euro car parts, a pair of vented discs for my E250 amg line work out at £141.88 at the moment. Pads are £38 again for the front.

As an update,
i bought OEM MB parts from Ben at MB Southend In late April 21
Front Disks & Pads, Rear Disks and Pads plus 2 x brake pad sensors - parts matched to VIN no and delivered should have been £508.46 inc VAT and delivery, were discounted to £386.16 inc VAT and delivery.
I managed to change the fronts myself in the driveway in a couple of hours, but ran into difficulty removing the resr brake caliper to get the rear disk off - (the rear anti roll bar makes clearance for a socket to the top caliper fixing bolt difficult with an 18mm socket and you really need an 18mm crow foot socket to get at it properly - so i put it all together and my local garage fitted the rear brake disks and calipers for £60

p/n are as the invoice
987E88E2-041A-4E7A-8235-99C10B6F3505.jpeg
Pleased with the outcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom