S205 Command Online - O2 Network

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jay2512

Car
X253 - GLC 250d AMG Line Premium Plus
Playing around with my command system and for the life of me I cannot get online using the phones Internet?

I have a galaxy note 3 which is comparable both Bluetooth and via usb however mine will not work. If I stay connected to my home wifi and share via usb then the online function works, rather fast too. But switch back to 4g connection and it stops working.

I can share my internet with other devices just not the car.... Is this an O2 network issue? Thought I had seen a post somewhere but cannot find it now.....

There seems to be an issue with comand online functions and O2. This applied to my wife's NTG4.5 (well, 4.7) system, and the NTG5 we did a few weeks ago. Works fine with my Vodafone, but not her O2. I don't know what the dealer's response is though.

Richard

Is this an O2 network issue? Thought I had seen a post somewhere but cannot find it now.....

I remember reading the same where a couple of people had had no problems with other providers but couldn't connect with O2. I think there was a software update mentioned that fixed the issue, one of them said…..I read it in the last week or so.

Giantvanman said:
I remember reading the same where a couple of people had had no problems with other providers but couldn't connect with O2. I think there was a software update mentioned that fixed the issue, one of them said…..I read it in the last week or so.

Thanks for the heads up, it's in the dealer tomorrow for a vibration in the dash so I will mention the online function not working. See what happens

richard said:
There seems to be an issue with comand online functions and O2. This applied to my wife's NTG4.5 (well, 4.7) system, and the NTG5 we did a few weeks ago. Works fine with my Vodafone, but not her O2. I don't know what the dealer's response is though. Richard

Thanks Richard. Shame as my phone plus the work mobile are both O2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom