S210 E320 with AMG kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like that :)

There's a really nice '03 plate (IIRC - very late!) 210 estate near me in that same colour. Looks great on that shape :cool:

But silver/black leather also looks good on a 210 (like mine!) - anonymous, which is a good thing for a car like this sometimes too :)

I love that colour :rock:

Silver 210s do look just as good, even though they are more common.

Very tempted.....if only I'd seen this a few days a go, I would have gone for a look. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 210s should be given a good once over for rust shouldn't they?

Very tempted.....if only I'd seen this a few days a go, I would have gone for a look. Correct me if I'm wrong, but 210s should be given a good once over for rust shouldn't they?

Yes. That's either a very good example...or very well disguised.

Yes. That's either a very good example...or very well disguised.

IMO the latter, from the photos you can tell the interior has been dyed. The paint doesnt shine, thats either poor photos or its had cheap bodywork.

A year ago I would have bought it for the kit and wheels to go onto my s210, I luckily found a cdi with the same kit.

To be fair to the seller, he's only asking £1800.

Looks like a tidy car for the money to me, and rare with the AMG kit + wheels :cool:

I think it's those photos are making it looks less shiny than usual to be honest. Even the houses in the background, pic of the cluster etc look a bit 'washed out'.

If I didn't have my E320, I'd put a bid on that :)

I think its actually a bonus if the seats have been dyed, especially if done professionally, Mercedes grey leather does look a bit rubbish when really shiny and dying does give a nice matt finish :)

Don't you just hate people stating no reserve yet having a starting price not far off the going rate?

Don't you just hate people stating no reserve yet having a starting price not far off the going rate?

Not really, because at least you know where you stand :)

Ie, with a reserve price, you have no idea how much they want/will accept.

£1800 with no reserve is very fair IMHO. I think it will make close to that soon.

that sure is a lot of car for the money, even 2695 is reasonable for that car no?

i know what you mean about the pics, there not the best, that could be to the benefit of the chap who pops over to see it, it may look alot better than it does in the pics, sure it might not

i was looking at the 210 when i bought my w124, i didnt have the funds at the time, seriously thinking about one of these, although the rust issues are a worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom