S210 E55 Brake assembly picture wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Murray

Hi
Would someone with a Mercedes Parts catalogue email me the diagram of the rear brake calliper assembly of an E55 AMG E Class 210 series estate?
[email protected]
Thanks very much!

If you've not got it yet I can get you the diagram, although it will probably look exactly the same as any other W210 e-class (same diagram), the only difference being the part numbers.

Yes please, I'm looking for the handbrake mechanism details on the rear callipers

Murray Systems said:
Yes please, I'm looking for the handbrake mechanism details on the rear callipers
I didn't think the handbrake had any connection with the rear calipers, isn't it a separate brake?

Wont it be the same arangement as the 202, A drum brake inside the disk hub?

I think there are auxiliary pads on the same disc.. does someone have a diagram please?

Murray Systems said:
does someone have a diagram please?
Here you go, this is for a facelift E55 although the diagram is exactly the same as a facelift E200, difference is in part numbers only.

Attachments

• diagram210e55rearbrakes.jpg
    diagram210e55rearbrakes.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 80
Murray Systems said:
Thanks very much.. Is part 10 the handbrake calliper?
I think 10 is the normal rear caliper. The parking brake is a drum/shoe affair isn't it?

I see, the parking brake operates as a drum brake using the inside of the disc as the drum.. Thanks for all your help.

that's great guys! everything i needed to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom