s211 2004 e55 amg wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidL

MB Enthusiast
Car
s203 C55, x218 CLS63
What are the stock items? I think they're amg iv 18".
Mine need a refurb and after an incident with a pot hole the fronts now need straightening. Might be cheaper to buy more!
Thanks

Last edited:
Yes, AMG IV 18" are OEM.
Fronts are ET31, rears ET38.

eBay often have sets or individual wheels for sale.
Also try Mercman in Southampton.

Surely cheaper to gets yours refurbished? :)

Not sure who's close to you but around here a decent refurb and truing the fronts would be circa £200-300 depending on where you go :thumb:

Surely cheaper to gets yours refurbished? :)

Not sure who's close to you but around here a decent refurb and truing the fronts would be circa £200-300 depending on where you go :thumb:

Platinum wheels (lepsons as was) here in Swindon are going to be around 400 for the whole job, maybe a bit more depending on what they find.
Mercman has individuak wheels at 250, ebay varies!

Platinum wheels (lepsons as was) here in Swindon are going to be around 400 for the whole job, maybe a bit more depending on what they find.

I had a new rear wheel 4 years ago through a third party insurance and the cost was £1100!
That was from the main dealer.:eek:

Are these the same wheels as I have?
A2124012302
A2124012402

I suspect not as they have 212 nos unless they are an updated part.

offset seems to be 48 and 54 so not the same. No idea if they would fit.

Last edited:

Even at £400 that's a lot less than a new set, you could probably get them done for less elsewhere though.

I've had at least three sets of W211 E55 wheels refurbished now, all have come back as new including some with minor runout that were trued and hairline cracks that needed weld repairs (very common on these wheels)

A secondhand set may not be much better the existing ones you have?

You may well be right. I shall see if I can source a set of wheels that will allow the car to sit on the drive for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom