S211 bonnet star, are they replaceable?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
As title, can the bonnet star on the s211 be replaced? As it seems some idiot has decided to rip if off our s211's bonnet. It really makes the car look less respectable and not right. I was hoping I could replace the bonnet star. It's a E320 CDI 2004.

Thanks

Certainly

Great stuff, cheers fellas. Never looked into it. But are there different sizes to fit different model cars. How much should I be looking to pay?

Thanks

Well a few years ago Ebay was full of chinese stars,but just had a look and around £40 gets you a good quality.maybe genuine star,anything around the £13 mark will not be good quality,the detachable ones are hard to find and are expensive we are talking £100,I have no idea how much they are from MB.

Well a few years ago Ebay was full of chinese stars,but just had a look and around £40 gets you a good quality.maybe genuine star,anything around the £13 mark will not be good quality,the detachable ones are hard to find and are expensive we are talking £100,I have no idea how much they are from MB.

Thank you, really appreciate the advice, info. 👍

I'll take a look and get one orderd.

Thanks

A2218800086 - around £45-£50 from MB....

Detachable star pics

Just a thought the only tool you need is a pair of pliers to remover and put the new star in place

Standard pliers will remove or replace bonnet ornament. Just make sure you fully turn the locking element by 90 degrees to fully lock it.

Came across this thread because was facing the same problem.
And I found a solution with Caremblems.
So, in case anybody wants the product or info about it. Good content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom