s211 e320 cdi 7 seater mileage upto 135k FSH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Due to the lack of anything out there that takes my fancy.....

I would like a e320 cdi I6 7 seater estate, Budget upto 3k may pay abit more if its totally immaculate.

Must have Fsh hasn't got tobe Mb, Must also have had a ATF fluid change at least once.
Must be a I6 engine, not to keen on the v6.

Any colour not worried, Just after a honest car without rust,

Pm if you know of such a car, getting bored of cycling everywhere, done 57miles today lol :D

Good luck with the search Gav, I bet you wish you kept yours!

Due to the lack of anything out there that takes my fancy.....

I would like a e320 cdi I6 7 seater estate, Budget upto 3k may pay abit more if its totally immaculate.

Must have Fsh hasn't got tobe Mb, Must also have had a ATF fluid change at least once.
Must be a I6 engine, not to keen on the v6.

Any colour not worried, Just after a honest car without rust,

Pm if you know of such a car, getting bored of cycling everywhere, done 57miles today lol :D

I’m loving my I6 so far

Yes bud, I miss my e320 cdi, dam good cars my one was obsolutly mint.

What does it cost to add rear seats to a 5 seater model (if it's possible that is?)

To buy the seats is around £400-500 with all the fittings 2nd hand. Certainly a option.

Yeah that would sure open up some more choices of cars as there does not seem to be many 7 seaters on the market.
I thought about selling mine for a better spec one as mine is quite basic spec-wise, but thought better of it as it's a sound car and did not want to take a gamble buying another.

geeez thats proper clean, mines more like a builder's skip

Cus i was a Numpty who then after spending ££££ss on it went an bought a e55 to Spend more £££ss on Rotfl, humm i can see a pattern here lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom