s211 e320 cdi Back from Austira 1,800 miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Back in the Uk, Total repsect to the car 1,800 miles over 4 days Drove non stop from Austria 600miles to the Hoek v Holland on the last day, didnt feel tired Car is running so much better and liveler must had been that BMW 630d on the Autobahn lol, she doesnt blow any soot on boost now either.

600 miles on a tank of fuel in 9hrs 24mins Average speed 64mph:D

View attachment 52865

Last edited:
Fab great trip.
We took pur 183k miler to lake Como this year and all over the Alps and black forest. 2700 miles in glorious comfort!

Well done, great car this is.

I've owned nine W/S211's.

Think that says it all really.

I've spent a lot of money on mine recently. Alternator, suspension bits, service. It's about to get the TC reconditioned next week. Actually I think I've spent more than the car is worth as a trade in.I love it, it's a full spec car bar airmatic. Now, if I want to replace it, it would be a facelift 212 350 cdi at approx 20/25k. It will do the same job as the 211 at a huge outlay ( plus the E63 is a thirsty bastward lol) so, I'm just going to keep it running till it can't run anymore.
Hard to beat an S211 with a good spec.

Hard to beat an S211 with a good spec.

It's because of how high I rate the 211 that I think I've never bought a 212; the value for money is peerless IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom