S211 E320 CDI or E500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abdul

Car
C63
Hi folks, not 100% one of these is what I'm after but if anyone has a tidy, well looked after example of either they're selling soon I'd love to hear from you.

Only thing is I'm not into light colours, needs to be black/dark blue or similar. Absolutely no saloons either please.

Please pm me.

Thanks

Hen's teeth E500 / E320 Estates

Hope you get lucky but just a comment about your colour restriction

There are less than 500 E500s in the country, and no more than 25 will be estates, and most of those are Brilliant silver.

Source: https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=mercedes+e500&commit=Search

So there's probably no more than half a dozen black or blue E500 S211's in the UK.

Given your needs on colour, you're more likely to find a diesel E320 that fits your need.

(BTW - have you thought about the R500 /R63 ? Equally rare and, TBH, has limited popularlty - it's big and only does 22mpg, but there are more R500's (80) than E500's)

Last edited:
Not interested in the r class sorry.

I'm fairly certain there's more then that. If I recall correctly howmanyleft relies on the car being taxed to show up on its system.

Either way I'm not too fussed as it's purely something for me to mess about with for a while so also considering other estates.

Howmanyleft shows only the cars that DVLA know are in existence - both taxed and on SORN (untaxed).

Click on the link for details - for example 107 E500 Elegance (saloons and estates) licensed plus 9 on SORNAny

Any Mercedes dealer will be able to confirm the numbers originally sold.

Agreed about the R500 - nowhere as good as the S211 - How could any decent car be made in Alabama?

Good luck with your search.

Not interested in the r class sorry.

I'm fairly certain there's more then that. If I recall correctly howmanyleft relies on the car being taxed to show up on its system.

Either way I'm not too fussed as it's purely something for me to mess about with for a while so also considering other estates.

Last edited:
Yes, that link is nine months old - only vaguely indicative of how few S211 E500 and E320's there are in the club.

Blimey that's an oldie - I've had two cars since then and Lee's probably had several hundred :D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom