s211 e500 strong money only 74k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As this a trade advert why would the dealer go to the bother of removing the number plates before taking photos for the advert? Puts me off instantly, as do the V8 badges on the front wings.

I can't see how that is worth £10k, especially after being in a 211 e500?

As this a trade advert why would the dealer go to the bother of removing the number plates before taking photos for the advert? Puts me off instantly, as do the V8 badges on the front wings.
Maybe he’s changing from private plates.

That's very strong money!
There's a white saloon but the facelift model with the 5.5l engine with 16k on the clock for £10k fully loaded and I'm so tempted to buy that for my father.
It's an import and for some reason it puts me off? Would you guys buy an import?

That's very strong money!
There's a white saloon but the facelift model with the 5.5l engine with 16k on the clock for £10k fully loaded and I'm so tempted to buy that for my father.
It's an import and for some reason it puts me off? Would you guys buy an import?
i heard re wiring the stereo can be a pitta, not sure well it was on a s203, maybe a 211 is easier

I can't see how that is worth £10k, especially after being in a 211 e500?
A mechanically really decent one is very nice indeed to drive, and that looks a very good example, but not £10k good. If it was a very late facelift with the 5.5 engine and the later COMAND, perhaps, but not that one. £5K tops, I'd say.

" Only a handful of these cars have come to the market in the last several years." Rubbish; there have been at least half a dozen on eBay alone in 2020.

i heard re wiring the stereo can be a pitta, not sure well it was on a s203, maybe a 211 is easier

As it's a Japanese market car, would the coding on STAR display in Japanese, I wonder? The COMAND controls and information would all be in Japanese, I suppose, and the CD player would presumably work OK, but I've heard that the radio would not. Comand Online or another similarly expert firm could no doubt supply and fit an appropriate COMAND unit, or an aftermarket head unit, but a generalist auto electrician might struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom