John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W222 S500L
Oh, and why would that be?

Lol. As if I couldn't guess.

This is the build up stage.

Next you will require some man maths to make the car 'work' under your ownership.

E55BOF

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E500, SLK55, FJR1300, Caponord
Go on, you know you want to.

I have exactly the same car, with the seven-seat interior, but I don't really need the seven seats; if you wanted to swap your rear for mine (oo-er Missus...), with a small payment to me, Barkis could well be willing.......

OP
OP
merc85

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s211 e55k
Go on, you know you want to.

I have exactly the same car, with the seven-seat interior, but I don't really need the seven seats; if you wanted to swap your rear for mine (oo-er Missus...), with a small payment to me, Barkis could well be willing.......

lol dam yoooooooou! :D

Thankyou for the offer, the sensible thing is to sell my Cdi 1st then go car 55k hunting but i havent had mine long and ive done so much id like to keep it a little longer perhaps until the summer at least, im just getting a feel of whats out there and the prices but the one in the above link is certainly on the money and looks very well.:rock:

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
I bought a 211 E55 estate recently.

Lovely cars, treat yourself - don't wait or you'll never buy one/lose interest in them/they'll become too old etc. Great cars and great value for money :cool: :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom