s211 e55 doh...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh, and why would that be?

Lol. As if I couldn't guess.

This is the build up stage.

Next you will require some man maths to make the car 'work' under your ownership.

Go on, you know you want to.

I have exactly the same car, with the seven-seat interior, but I don't really need the seven seats; if you wanted to swap your rear for mine (oo-er Missus...), with a small payment to me, Barkis could well be willing.......

Go on, you know you want to.

I have exactly the same car, with the seven-seat interior, but I don't really need the seven seats; if you wanted to swap your rear for mine (oo-er Missus...), with a small payment to me, Barkis could well be willing.......

lol dam yoooooooou! :D

Thankyou for the offer, the sensible thing is to sell my Cdi 1st then go car 55k hunting but i havent had mine long and ive done so much id like to keep it a little longer perhaps until the summer at least, im just getting a feel of whats out there and the prices but the one in the above link is certainly on the money and looks very well.:rock:

I bought a 211 E55 estate recently.

Lovely cars, treat yourself - don't wait or you'll never buy one/lose interest in them/they'll become too old etc. Great cars and great value for money :cool: :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom