S211 E55, i am going USA would you buy any consumable parts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kwan88

Car
Merc
Going USA, do you think it's worth buying any consumable parts such as brakes or pads or ic pump?

Regards.

Not with the current exchange rate I would take the gamble and wait and get them shipped in when the exchange rate is better it's currently 1.50 I reckon you need 1.65 and above to make it worthwhile

I good source at the moment is Australia exchange rate heading rapidly towards 2

you my be liable for import tax so would bare that in mind ;)

Not with the current exchange rate I would take the gamble and wait and get them shipped in when the exchange rate is better it's currently 1.50 I reckon you need 1.65 and above to make it worthwhile

I good source at the moment is Australia exchange rate heading rapidly towards 2

Any recommended web order and ship to UK sites would you suggest?

merc85 said:
you my be liable for import tax so would bare that in mind ;)

There's ways around that for car parts never paid any import tax ever even bringing whole engines in

Kwan88 said:
Any recommended web order and ship to UK sites would you suggest?

I always get them shipped to a pal in the USA and he then sends on to me. Depends what you want as to what supplier used to buy loads of SC pulleys and belts from USA a third of the price of UK suppliers

Can you bring back some twinkies?

I always get them shipped to a pal in the USA and he then sends on to me. Depends what you want as to what supplier used to buy loads of SC pulleys and belts from USA a third of the price of UK suppliers
g.png

How much price it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom