S211 e55

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimjamiejames

Car
S211 e350, daimler sovereign custom project
came across this. Low miles and interesting interior but not sure about the seller if its a dealer or what, their website was a bit odd. Its on car and classic too

At £15,495 it seems a bit expensive to me. However a lot would depend on the service history. At a better price I think it would get a lot more interest but just my opinion, but nothing a good haggle couldn’t sort out 😃😃
only looked at the fleabay ad..

At £15,495 it seems a bit expensive to me. However a lot would depend on the service history. At a better price I think it would get a lot more interest but just my opinion, but nothing a good haggle couldn’t sort out 😃😃
only looked at the fleabay ad..
I agree, I don't think it's that well optioned either but hard to tell from the add. If it was near me I would go look to see if there was a deal to be done. Can't travel half the country with lockdown situation unfortunately. Hard to make a low offer without seeing it and know exactly what you're looking at.

key less go, distronic and seven seats. Says full service history and that it has been mapped at some point. Not the best of adverts, too much “blurb” and not enough about the car for me. not too keen on the maroon interior either but could live with it.
Nowhere near me either but it may still be around once the country opens up again.

"Full Service History" yet in the MOT history it notes Service Light still on!

"Oh yes, we know that, it is detailed in the Full Service History".

Also mot runs out in March this year, you'd think if you were trying to sell it you'd stick a new one on it

Apart from what looks like a Dint in the Nsf wheel arch i think it looks great :)

Id say priced about right too at £15k, with 72k from new. The Remap/pulley would put me off alittle as the "Service due" mention on the MOT does.

Love the interior but would need a New mot. 72k probably due for suspension components tobe replaced soon, Fuel tank and Radiator/atf would be my concerns having had a couple of these now especially being a earlier model.

Is it on lowering links?? the front looks to low.

Just for anyone who might be interested in this car. It originally came up for sale privately back in September for £14750, then the price was dropped when the advert ran out in October for £13950. The ad wasn't renewed and it was confirmed in December it was picked up by a 'dealer' who's put it up for £15995. It's obviously since had a price drop to £15,495 and it's still with the same dealer. From the other photo's I saw it looked pretty clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom