s211 e55k How many on the forum??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sick Simon, Absolutely Stunning!! :rock:

06 reg, just gone over 200k. And still is a handful. And fun. And could do with some attention. But serious fun!!!

Haven't got any decent photos, sorry!

And yes it's another silver one...

20190307_211520_resized.jpg

Cheers
Bryce

I'll find a pic..

Thanks BD E55 :) loving the wheels always think these look ace with a deep dish on the rear :)

06 reg, just gone over 200k. And still is a handful. And fun. And could do with some attention. But serious fun!!!

Haven't got any decent photos, sorry!

And yes it's another silver one...

View attachment 84133

Cheers
Bryce

Liking the alloys Bryce.
Do you know what model alloy these are and where they are available please?

My AMG IV 5 twin spoke alloys are in serious need of a refurb.
A set like yours might be the answer while I get them done.

Are they kerbed or suffering from corrosio Rog?

Kerbed Abs. Only got myself to blame as well. Poor judgement.:(:wallbash:

AMGeed I bought them off another MB Club member, they're KR647 but not sure on brand, 19".

I did just what you're thinking, bought the "new" alloys and removed knackered originals to get refurbed.

Cjab98! What a cracker!! My fav wheels too Brabus monoblocks:rock:
Cracking picture bud, where is that taken ??

AMGeed I bought them off another MB Club member, they're KR647 but not sure on brand, 19".

I did just what you're thinking, bought the "new" alloys and removed knackered originals to get refurbed.

Did they come off a black E63? If so I remember seeing them at the time and thinking about buying them.
I have seen them on an alloy wheel website but the ET's were way different to the correct ones for an E55.
I'll keep looking.

Did they come off a black E63? If so I remember seeing them at the time and thinking about buying them.
I have seen them on an alloy wheel website but the ET's were way different to the correct ones for an E55.
I'll keep looking.

Yep, bought them off celicasaurus and he'd had them on an E63.

Just crested 80,000 miles today

[url=https://ibb.co/hVXOQ6]
20171127-101333.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
I think the Standard alloy's do look alot better in Anthracite over Silver, It was something i was thinking of doing but one of mine were cracked so i bought a New set of non oe wheels,

Great looking car nickjonesn4 , and Wow what a lovely House pictured too. :)

Cjab98! What a cracker!! My fav wheels too Brabus monoblocks:rock:
Cracking picture bud, where is that taken ??
Cheers, its the Nüfenen pass, sort of in the middle of Switzerland.
And Brabus was not just the wheels, its a 530BHP Brabus K8
I had it for 2 years but sold it recently, it struggled a bit with the winters here. Replaced by a G55 that should be able to cope with anything nature can throw at it :D

IMG_2464_.jpg

full

Well 9 s211 e55k's and counting, I wonder if the Estate's have a more pampered life compared to the Saloons? Just thinking they probably dont get thrown around as much.

Keep them coming peeps, and thanks to all who have contributed :rock:

I’d say on the other hand, estate cars are used more as work horses, lugging loads/buggies/shopping and families about etc. The saloons are more of an ‘executive express’

Perhaps as they get older the saloons attract a different crowd, ie tuning etc but that’s just a generalisation I suppose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom