s211 e55k How many on the forum??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd like it to go to someone on here Gav. Would hate for it to go to some muppet who would abuse what it has to offer. May make me sad tho if I kept seeing pics of it and not in my hands!!

Ah, glad to see she didnt fall apart on the way home :) The old girl didnt get alot of use so nice to see she's in good hands...

I miss it already, driving the wife's puke at the moment !...

Did you ever manage to prise open that little comparment near glove box?

Ah yes quite the change for you I am sure! Yes my Dad thoroughly enjoyed driving it home, was sad when I had sold my car and took it off him! Yes sunglasses/phone holder was an easy fix once I read the forums - thin screwdriver down one side and it pops out to reveal a coin stuck in the back as expected (do you rember losing 10p? ;) ).

Spent ages messing around burning MP3 DVD's which I got working on 5th attempt to save me using the AUX, and also updated the Nav to 2019 (2004 is unrecognizable in the Midlands!)

@AMGeed I had planned on getting my servicing done at PCS following reviews here, but looks like Mercland has really good rep and a lot closer so thank you Good they also do MOT and tyres too. I knew MSL were supposed to be good, but I just avoid taking cars into Birmingham at all costs tbh because of all the theft and mindless vandalism that seems to happen all too regularly!

Just read ad, someone will be very happy if they're after an E55 ! good luck with sale...

Been a while since i posted a Pic as she is still sitting in the Garage without a NSR Driveshaft, Anyway its a old pic as im at work but still dam sexy lol

40178380_10156127169892284_6524981184429031424_n.jpg

40196838_10156127172292284_7496633542768590848_n.jpg

Anymore Owners out there ???

Edit think I have sussed it...

Prev post: Could someone enlighten me how they are posting big images? I am trying IMGUR as that's supposed to work, but it isn't....

script>

QjcCT50.jpg
jFy40o8.jpg

BdLtuYn

BdLtuYn

I copy n paste from my Facebook, down side the images will disappear after a month or so.

Stunning Ninjacj , truly lovely

Bought this e55 recently,
Plans are to tidy it up,
Busy buying up stage 2 tuning mods,
Then use for family duties an nurburgring trips,,
Its actually booked on for a track day at Silverstone gp circuit monday,
I've bought a set of split rims with slicks fitted, doubt theres many 7 seat e55's that double up as track cars..
Should be interesting...20190914_200010.jpg

Bought this e55 recently,
Plans are to tidy it up,
Busy buying up stage 2 tuning mods,
Then use for family duties an nurburgring trips,,
Its actually booked on for a track day at Silverstone gp circuit monday,
I've bought a set of split rims with slicks fitted, doubt theres many 7 seat e55's that double up as track cars..
Should be interesting...View attachment 89296

Did you buy the car in this thread?

E55 estate

Good luck with the track day, hope you have fun! :)

So wagon owners... what exhausts are you all running?

I was keen for a bit more rumble but without any drone, and seemed C63 back boxes would be perfect. However seems they aren't quite as straightforward a swap on the wagons.

I want something reversible - so no gutting or modifying stock boxes and ideally nothing too labour intensive like the headers. Cats are staying.

Any other subtle proposals or should it just stay stock!?

I have a Secondary cat delete, X pipe, Std rear boxes, Quiet until your on it and then you can here the v8 without any drone at all.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My old estate had Eisenmann boxes fitted, had to be modified to fit the car as the estate is longer! Sounded fantastic but was a bit drony. i think if you want C63 boxes you have to make the tailpipes a little longer so they dont sit just behind the rear diffuser and roast it (like mine did!).

Would like my current estate to be a little louder actually...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom