s211 e55k still for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Hope he locks that Oil filler cap off before driving it lol.

I do like this colour though and i also like the Over carpets.

Stating the price is non-negotiable is going to reduce the number of interested parties.😞
I'll wager if £9k readies were waved under his nose he'd take them.
There should always be room to haggle a little whether it's a car or a house.

Edit...and why not get another plastic rear towing eye cover? It's the little things that make the difference.

Agreed, i cant stand a add showing a Tow eye cover missing lol

Hope he locks that Oil filler cap off before driving it lol.

I do like this colour though and i also like the Over carpets.

Yup, a really nice colour but is it my failing eyes regarding the shut lines of the bonnet? The gap over the nearside headlamp looks excessive.. Leaving off that tow hook cover speaks volumes about the seller and if they are asking 'top dollar' I would expect a top dollar vehicle.. Probably my imagination but a nice car.

There is another AMG on that page selling for just over £6k so I agree that asking price has to be negotiable

"SORRY, THE PRICE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT NEGOTIABLE."

Sorry, a buyer is absolutely not very likely...

Looks great in that colour though.

Do you mean mats Gav? I've never heard that description for them before.

I had the same in my E55K and they were nice mats actually.

Although I must be getting old if I have developed an appreciation for car mats...

It looks like every one of those 140,000 miles, inside and out, on what I would call a fair basis.
I.e. it's nothing near good condition, nor is it a dog. But you can tell everywhere it has a lot of miles and deserves hundreds of hours pampering and sorting dozens or hundreds of bits and pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom