s211 e55k Stunning!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now, that is very nice! :)

Unfortunately i have to many other commitments, Trust me it's so frustrating to be that close but not close enough Grrrrrr.

I'd stretch the budget personally.

Aka$h seems to have some cracking motors on his site.

I remember drooling over a CL63 on an 07 plate not long ago - only my reasons for selling the E55 precluded me from buying it!

Unfortunately i have to many other commitments, Trust me it's so frustrating to be that close but not close enough Grrrrrr.

Understand Gav been there as well. Sometimes you just got to be sensible.

^ Have you any children you could take to the pawnbrokers? The wife maybe if short term.:D

Seriously, shame its above your budget but you have that budget for a reason.
Don't go above it and leave yourself skint should the car need something doing to it.
Hopefully that one in Ipswich has your name on it.

^ Have you any children you could take to the pawnbrokers? The wife maybe if short term.:D

Seriously, shame its above your budget but you have that budget for a reason.
Don't go above it and leave yourself skint should the car need something doing to it.
Hopefully that one in Ipswich has your name on it.

^^This sum's it up, I've a baby Due December to, I don't have any debts and really want to keep it that way.

It's totally pointless to buy something like that then not being able to maintain it if the worst happened. Dam it's still a nice example lol

Last edited:
Lovely motor -
Much prefer the estates :)

Can anyone tell me whether or not the gap between the grille, bonnet and bumper is correct? It looks a bit gappy to me.

IMG_6657.JPG

Stunning? It's in boring silver, bog-standard except for the HK, COMAND and sunroof, albeit with low mileage and FSH, and it's been well-valeted. Any E55K is nice to drive, but I don't see anything there that makes it special, I'm afraid.

Good luck with finding one, Gavin, but I think prices are getting rather silly, not sensible, if that one actually sold for that.

Mike, they're pretty much all like that; some slightly less, some slightly more. The driver's side might be improved by a little jiggling of the headlight on its mounting points , though.

Stunning? It's in boring silver, bog-standard except for the HK, COMAND and sunroof, albeit with low mileage and FSH, and it's been well-valeted. Any E55K is nice to drive, but I don't see anything there that makes it special, I'm afraid.

Good luck with finding one, Gavin, but I think prices are getting rather silly, not sensible, if that one actually sold for that.

I hear you, Just thought even the engine bay rad an scuttle look exceptionally clean, Not just Blown over with back to black :/

Price wise may be "silly" but only if people dont except Thats what a nice one go's for. I think thats about the going rate for a nice 211 estate. I may of course be wrong and hopefully i am lol

Last edited:
Money bag's:D

Tony.

Dunno about that.... Perhaps i shoulda saved the money for a e55k estate :wallbash: lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom