S211 E63 how many were sold and how many left?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

badgx

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes e55
Tried Google for the answers with little joy, lots of various information. Always wondered how many S211 E63 were actually sold in UK and how many are now left? 🤔

Come to think of it, I've only seen just 1 other on the road in my life time. Numbers must be ultra low 🤷

I remember seeing this video, about 16 years ago, my favourite part came at around 2:15 😀

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We’ve often “guessed” that wagons were outnumbered ten to one by saloons.

As has been discussed many times, car enthusiasts love powerful estates, but new car buyers don’t buy them.

Here are the total production and “how many left” numbers - all models, NOT broken down into estate / touring:

Search results for 'E63 ' - How Many Left?

6E1FFE91-4E05-451D-B7BB-442D6EE9F799.jpeg

Last edited:
According to Pistonheads, about 128 were sold but again doesn't say how many of these were estates 💁

Haven’t seen that video in years!

Here's the 1st part, it's good at carrying cheese 👍 Had a bit of chuckle this morning rewinding the past 😀

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have just bought a Tanzanite Blue S211 E63 AMG Estate in the last few weeks. Its a lovely thing - mega spec - have had a few E55k Estates in the past and couldnt resist a go in the E63. Never seen another one in real life.

E63

Last edited:
343754804_139925835721161_8496451887638095019_n.jpg

According to amgmeister only 756 were made Worldwide, so very rare. Check his video on updated numbers. Uk I think at round 60, but not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom