S211 E63. Interesting read/add

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Clearly doesn't know his 211's lol, I wonder if the head bolts have been done?

Here we go again I wonder I wonder :eek:!!!!

It's funny how none M156 owners question the HB issue more so than 156 owners themselves. It cracks me up :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah if i had a early m156 id bury my head in the sand with that one to lol

Headbolts?? what headbolts??
ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

You should be a comedian!!!!

The 55k is such a reliable unit in comparison isnt it ;)!!!!

The 55k is such a reliable unit in comparison isnt it ;)!!!!

I love the n/a 6.2 but you have to give the 55k lump credit that it’s practically bulletproof!

I love the n/a 6.2 but you have to give the 55k lump credit that it’s practically bulletproof!

Not at all, eats pulleys, bearings, SBC can be very problematic. IC pump play up, OEM and uprated. Fuel system, tank and pump are troublesome. Air suspension has its faults.

Not all engine related, but has draw backs also.

Can also throw the glycol contamination in for early builds.

Not a bad little review that and it does look a tidy example but those wheels just don’t look right in black, they’d look much better in a gunmetal grey. Also get rid of that horrible thick rear plate holder; then you’ve got yourself a very nice AMG!

The only AMG engine which seems more reliable than the M113K is the M113. I was recently surprised to read that some owners have had some issues, but considering the age and mileage of the average M113/K their track record is fantastic.

Looks a nice car. As others have said sort the wheels and the tints and you've got a nice and pretty rare wagon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom