S212 E350 BlueEfficiency Avantgarde 7 seater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice spec. In this environment it's sold when the guy sees it pays the money.
If I was interested I'd be making sure that you are the dealer's second call if the buyer changes his mind.

Nice spec. In this environment it's sold when the guy sees it pays the money.
If I was interested I'd be making sure that you are the dealer's second call if the buyer changes his mind.
Did my best by leaving all my details with the dealer. The payment was meant to happen on Saturday and till then the car was with reserved deposit paid status after which it was changed to sold. I’m in no hurry at all and will keep looking.
I just wish you haven’t decided to part with your S212 E500 at the time you did. :(

I just wish you haven’t decided to part with your S212 E500 at the time you did. :(
You and me both....
In retrospect, I should have kept my E500 ..... and maybe switched to an S500 W222 this Summer.

But I'm not the first bloke to have been distracted by a beautiful, colourful rear end. Even though the C216 isn't that practical.

IMG_2449.jpeg

You and me both....
In retrospect, I should have kept my E500 ..... and maybe switched to an S500 W222 this Summer.

But I'm not the first bloke to have been distracted by a beautiful, colourful rear end. Even though the C216 isn't that practical.

View attachment 109376
That is a nice car :thumb:

I didn't know that the S212 was supplied with a factory option of a third row rear facing seats.

£5 short of 13k. Was hoping the buyer will change his mind and give up but alas.
I know these with Estate and petrol go for massively strong money. But it still amazes me. It's gone for basically double the price of my very late 2011 (a 2012 year variant) w212 W350 CDI 125th Anniversary Edition. Mine's a saloon with 85k, not the wood trim, no radar cruise/lane assist and no seat height adjusters on the rear bench seats, no massage front seats. Mine is much cleaner inside and out, but that doesn't seem to affect price much.
Given the price difference, I can see why I settled on a saloon :D
I took the view that for the really big stuff, I would just have to accept that I will use the difference to either pay for delivery, or rent a van. So far, that's cost me about £100 over the year than if I had an estate (lockdown has surely helped), but I don't have 3 or 4 kids to drive around.

Unusual metallic brown (?) colour, but I like it 👍
I do wish for future proofing I had the CGI petrol, but I'm not living in any big cities and we use a petrol Golf for town driving.

I agree. The premium over a diesel is too big for the rarity of a petrol engine. It's not like the petrol variant is more economic or that year of diesel is terribly unreliable. I guess the attraction becomes greater if you live in a big city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom