S212 E350 CDi AMG/ Sport estate 2012-on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timk

Car
VW Passat Alltrack, E39 BMW M5, Mercedes C55 AMG Wagon
On the lookout for a 61-plate onwards E350cdi estate in the AMG spec.
Would ideally like the HK sound option and panoramic sunroof. A factory fit tow bar would be the icing.
Must be in good shape with FSH and reasonable (sub-70k) mileage.
Darker colour preferred but not too fussy as long as it isn't white, or red.

Don't worry about HK Audio. You can just replace the speakers with some decent ones and get a much better sound. Pano roof is nice. Other options to consider:
Comand
Memory seats
Reversing Camera

Thanks, I actually thought Comand/ Nav was standard (on the AMG/ Sport version at least) but perhaps not?
Interesting what you say about HK - seems to be quite a rare option.

Thanks, I actually thought Comand/ Nav was standard (on the AMG/ Sport version at least) but perhaps not?
Interesting what you say about HK - seems to be quite a rare option.
Comand wasn't standard on the E350 until the 2013 facelift model. Prior to that is was a £1,995 option.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Definitely not standard. I have a 350cdi sport s212, 51 plate and it has the audio 20 system. Works fine for me as I use Waze on my phone anyway.

I needed 7 seats so my choices were limited. I don't miss memory seats or a Pano roof though.

Great cars whatever spec you get, good luck getting a goodun

I'm looking at a GLC in the next few weeks, would this be any good. Under 33k on the clock

Attachments

• VehicleData_Mercedes-Benz E 350 CDI T-Mod..pdf
    467.9 KB · Views: 19
  • VehicleData_Mercedes-Benz E 350 CDI T-Mod..pdf
    467.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm looking at a GLC in the next few weeks, would this be any good. Under 33k on the clock
Possibly....
Do you have any more details like year, MOT, last service etc? Or a link to an ad so I can take a look please? Or PM if necessary. Thanks.

Possibly....
Do you have any more details like year, MOT, last service etc? Or a link to an ad so I can take a look please? Or PM if necessary. Thanks.
Not till July, 1st reg July 2012. A service last Thursday with gearbox oil and filter change and coolant change. It’s also a Sport ANG edition

Not till July, 1st reg July 2012. A service last Thursday with gearbox oil and filter change and coolant change. It’s also a Sport ANG edition
Price? It's potentially of interest but hard to say without knowing more. Waiting until July not a problem for the right car. Drop me a PM so we can discuss if/ when you have more details please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom