S212 E500 - The Brown One

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think it's certainly good value, particularly given that a proper outfit fitted it. He was only a young-ish chap, but he certainly seemed to know his stuff. Plus the manufacturer is on the other end of his mobile for any teething issues.

They do different units depending on the age of the vehicle. The unit in my particular car is this one

Ah, that's a shame.

Am I correct in thinking this upgrade only works on cars fitted with COMAND and not those (like mine) with the MapPilot in the glovebox?

Am I correct in thinking this upgrade only works on cars fitted with COMAND and not those (like mine) with the MapPilot in the glovebox?

I honestly have no idea, but the folks at Integrated Automotive are very helpful, I'm sure they'll be able to help with that :)

Sadly it looks as though I'll be selling the E500. Family needs come first and we're going to be a 1 car household, and the wife needs an SUV for the upright seating position.

I will do a proper advert when I get chance but I just wanted to post in case there might be any interest.

Just quickly - 76k miles, recently serviced and MOTd (serviced twice since I've had it), rear airbags just replaced with Arnott items, very recent tyres all round. Now on refurbished OEM W220 pre-facelift S600 forged alloys. Android Auto/Carplay unit integrated, using standard screen and rotary controller (fully removable, or switchable with standard Merc system on the fly).

Sadly it looks as though I'll be selling the E500. Family needs come first and we're going to be a 1 car household, and the wife needs an SUV for the upright seating position.

I will do a proper advert when I get chance but I just wanted to post in case there might be any interest.

Just quickly - 76k miles, recently serviced and MOTd (serviced twice since I've had it), rear airbags just replaced with Arnott items, very recent tyres all round. Now on refurbished OEM W220 pre-facelift S600 forged alloys. Android Auto/Carplay unit integrated, using standard screen and rotary controller (fully removable, or switchable with standard Merc system on the fly).
Sorry to hear you're having to sell Big Brown. It's a stunning looking wagon and I'm sure you'll get a lot of interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom