S212 E63 AMG tourer....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timskemp

MB Enthusiast
Car
W213 E220d
Spent the afternoon at MB World today. Took a 1 hr session in the AMG. Will anyone give me 80,000 quid for a kidney? or a child?

Guessing you liked it then?! I saw one at Goodwood and have been slightly obsessed since. what was your lap time? I'm hoping to go next weekend.
Saw on twitter that their doing a competition to drive the SLS around SPA http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/valleywag/2008/06/dodgeball_founder_dennis_crowley_and_sister.jpg
really want to win

Really nice looking car, but it is just too expensive IMHO, especially once you've added some decent options on it.

2nd hand - check out some of the prices on nearly new or ex-demo's. They're clearly aren't selling enough of them!

LJ22: I've not watched my videos yet so haven't worked out a laptime, not great I reckon though.

Simon M: Expensive yes, but hugely impressive, it's levels of grip are impressive (I notice all the cars are on P Zero Rosso though) and it's a damned good car anyway. Admittedly it's a lot of extra money to go AMG...

Palmball: Reality bites though - I reckon I'll be heading for a 3yr old, my E class was 3 yrs old when I bought it. State of my employment will dictate whether the next one will be a CDI or a V8 though...

2nd hand - check out some of the prices on nearly new or ex-demo's. They're clearly aren't selling enough of them!

Yes, the dealer supplying myy C Class wagon saiid they are just not selling, although there is a finance campaign on them at the moment which should help shift them. He sai since the recent campaigns on the C63 it is flying out the showroom!

S

C63's are not selling fast judging by the number of pre-reg cars with nominal mleage for sale at MB dealers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom