S212 removing 3Rd row seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MORGANpl

Car
Mercedes W212 E350 AMG Bluetec Night Edition Premium Plus
As I'm still looking for car I come across S212. It's all ok but it is 7 seater. How difficult is to remove the folding seat and convert it so it looks like in 5 seat version? Price roughly how much could this cost me?

The 3rd row of seats fold away into the under boot floor space when not required. Did you realise this?

The 3rd row of seats fold away into the under boot floor space when not required. Did you realise this?
:bannana: Yes! But I much rather have bit extra space in the boot than the 3 row.

Haha. Sorry wasn't being patronising. I'm sure you could remove them fully but at a cost. When I was looking for a S212 a I saw a few nice ones with the extra seats but decided to wait until a nice one without them came up, for the very reason you mention. I wasn't a long wait and worth it for me.

I know but I want go holiday in new car and just the time is running out to sort the V5 etc etc so I need car sooner than later. If I can convert for not big money I could buy it and keep it. Don't fancy buying car just for the trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom