S212 Suspension ECU internal malfunction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnPond

Car
S212 350CDI 4Matic 2010
Hi.
My car, S212 350CDI 4M -2010 without airmatic, has given couple times error code "620C00 State: Current. There is an internal fault in control module Suspension". Star says only replace ecu and nothing more.
I tried to find information from the google with this problem but haven't found any. Once Malfunction -message came to screen but it went away just by pushing ok.

Star also gave another code but I have understand it's some ghost error and it's mean nothing. "A19116 State: Historic. The power supply of circuit 30g is outside the valid range. The limit value for electrical voltage has not been attanained."

Part number for this ECU is A2125406462. There seems to be many used ECUs on ebay so if I have to replace it, it isn't expensive.

Has anyone else have this same ECU problem?

Hi.
My car, S212 350CDI 4M -2010 without airmatic, has given couple times error code "620C00 State: Current. There is an internal fault in control module Suspension". Star says only replace ecu and nothing more.
I tried to find information from the google with this problem but haven't found any. Once Malfunction -message came to screen but it went away just by pushing ok.

Star also gave another code but I have understand it's some ghost error and it's mean nothing. "A19116 State: Historic. The power supply of circuit 30g is outside the valid range. The limit value for electrical voltage has not been attanained."

Part number for this ECU is A2125406462. There seems to be many used ECUs on ebay so if I have to replace it, it isn't expensive.

Has anyone else have this same ECU problem?

Did you change the ECU did it fix the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom