S212 (W212) Airmatic Valve Block Wiring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AusE400WGN

Car
E400
Just for larks I'm making a remote controlled module that will dump the air out of my E400 S212 wagon when parked because it looks phat.

I have ordered the connectors etc from ali, I was wondering if anyone has a pinout or wiring diagram for the valve block. I could figure it out with a meter and a battery but if someone could save me the time that would be cool.

This is the connector - 10 pins with 9 wires which makes sense - 4 x up & 4x down solenoids for each corner and 1 ground, but its kinda concerning that the gauge of the 2 brown wires is less than the others. Does anyone know if the valve block is just 8 solenoids or does it have some smarts in it?

35DCC492-6381-461F-ADF5-D3F2A9ACF731_1_105_c.jpeg

Attachments

• 05C8BDDB-D96F-48BB-84B6-6F4532A448BD_1_105_c.jpeg
    05C8BDDB-D96F-48BB-84B6-6F4532A448BD_1_105_c.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1
dont know the answer but am interested if you figure it out, not 100% sure if doing the slammed thing when parked wont cause issues with the bags and shocks though

dont know the answer but am interested if you figure it out, not 100% sure if doing the slammed thing when parked wont cause issues with the bags and shocks though
Meh, I have a Cadillac on full air, airbags with no air in them dont wear out! Im more worried about the compressor, its going to have to pump the wagon up every time which is much more work than it does normally.

Meh, I have a Cadillac on full air, airbags with no air in them dont wear out! Im more worried about the compressor, its going to have to pump the wagon up every time which is much more work than it does normally.
you could swap it for a alternate version the tank in the rear should work with any compressor as long as the pressure settings are ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom