s213 lower talegate trim handles and clips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grumpytosser

Car
2017 s213 AMG Line Premium Plus +++
took the car to get washed yesterday and the bafoons ripped off the pull handles and the large plastic pannel at the bottom of the tailgate :(

anyway does anyone know if the handle is available seperatly as i cant see it on benzcat and the part number doesnt come up anywhere a2057430272kz i will call mercedes tomorrow but asking the combined knowledge here first :)

also while trying to fix this i pushed one of the matal clips into the tail gate bugger so in i went fishing and promptly got my hand stuck but worse than that i found the tailgate full of glass so at some point its had a smashed rear window :( anyway i had to remove the large carpeted cover and found half the trim clips missing and the ones there were a veriety of colours and some had foam bits others didnt SO does anyone know what ones are the correct ones most were yellow with foam one was red another was black i have the part number of benzcat but im sure i cant get them much cheaper of ebay if anyone know what is the correct style

Update
The entire lower trim piece is 46! I'd be sure it be like £200 bargain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom