s320 for £1599 buy it now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
cant be oct 93 on a "k" though can it!!! must be a 92 :crazy:

Bound to have some major electrical componant about to die, and on those things your looking around £1k to fix

Its been clocked!!! The miles are way out of line and the steering wheel and gear selecter look very worn. No service history, and he puts a "milage Not guaranteed" disclaimer to cover his back.

The mileage on the car is 121000 but i bet its done 221000 at least.

Stu

yeh but its £1600, does it really matter at that price if its been clocked?? smoke it round for a few months and part it out on ebay..im sure there would be profit in it for someone that way inclined..

I would keep well away from that car. Its def been clocked as Stu has pointed out and something major is probably about to go and car is in very poor condition. Alos, the electrial aerial is also packed up as not fully retracted in addition to its many other faults.

Is the speedo picture not just taken at an unfortunate time ?

Looks to me like the last two digits are just changing from 69 to 70 .....

the others seem straight

I think it's a bargain for the money really. Who gives a monkey's about clocking, etc. It's only £1599. You could drive it for 6 months and leave it in a ditch somewhere and it would still be value for money. I think it looks alright actually - it's certainly in better condition that almost all of the cars in my street.

We are a hard to please lot aren't we? ;-)

Last edited:
I notice you have no car at the moment Scott......

Might do you as a runaround ? ;)

I'd love to buy it actually, however the new lease car arrives in 10-14 days. Will struggle with pedestrian life until then.

(Anyway, my next car was always going to be Neil's Cosworth 190e - unexpected financial issues put a stop to that though.... :-( )

OK £1600 is not much to spend though but considerable money will have to at least be spent on getting speedo/instruement cluster to work at the very least and driver's side eletric window will def need seeing to also. May do as a run around for a few months BUT MOT is due in 2months and may require alot of work to eb done (difficult to say without inspecting the car first...) Suppose once the car has eventually packed up in few months time it could be sold to "Merc Man" for breakage... My guesses are that it will probably need new tyres too/tracking and a a basic service...

I'd say its definitely been clocked, definitely a bit less than 100% kosher, and has probably seen more than its fair share of dodgy characters.

Still a bargain mind ;)

I'd guess it's been clocked - that crack in the cluster would have been caused when they pulled it out.

who cares though if you want one to just run around in it looks fine - I'd guess it was worth that in parts alone

Andy

andy_k said:
I'd guess it's been clocked - that crack in the cluster would have been caused when they pulled it out.

who cares though if you want one to just run around in it looks fine - I'd guess it was worth that in parts alone

Andy

If I had space, I'd buy the thing for parts and just keep it! There must be some good things left on it, and the price of W140 parts..... :crazy:

I always wonder people delete the number of previous owners from their listings? Its had 3 if anyones interested.

sold to a german!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom