S320 SRS light after usual cleanup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dj_factor

Hello Lads, It was just yesterday after a bright sunny morning, I thought of giving the car a nice inn and out clean process. I started off with the engine bay, checked all the fuses, got rid of the dried - stacked up leaves on the fuse boxes and just wipped down the engine plastic cover and checked the usual, coolant, oil, windscreen liquid levels. Well I then went into the car, did the usual vacumming inn the car, underneath the seats and all over.

Later when i went for a car wash, I saw the SRS light being displayed and tried to check check all the wires underneath the passenger side seat. All seem to be fine and connected but the SRS light is still onn. Can someone please tell me what unit I should look at or wire connections to tap inside the car or in the engine bay. I have an s320 - 2000 model.

Thanks chaps

I have had this once on my car after using a pressure washer. It went away after a day but I got the codes read by a local indi who found not stored faults.

I would get it checked out and reset.

Have you checked the wires under the drivers seat ? There could be some there .

Not really helpful but possible helpful; I used to have a Volvo S80 T6 which whenever I put it through a car wash (never happened in the rain only when washed) it would throw up a error warning think it was emissions control or something. All it needed was a good 3 minute thrash and it went away. Maybe yours just needs a bit of a blast on an autobahn....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom