S350L 2010 £6,200 - should I be put off by Gin In a Tin ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well done you. But you don’t know what it means though. 😏
No, that's right. I don't have a clue. Goodnight.

I don't see any need for the unsubtle antisemitism (especially from someone with such appalling knowledge of basic English grammar), but when I was a youngster, keeping up with the Joneses was considered an insult. These days, it is frowned upon unless one is at least keeping up with the Armstrong-Joneses.

We are fortunate enough to have two lovely MBs, but what would be the point of changing them, especially now when all that's available are hideously ugly snailshape SUVs?

Multi-millenial mileages here I come!
It’s a well known joke that all my Jewish friends and Jewish neighbours make all the time. My street is 6 houses with 3 Jewish families 2 Muslim families and 1 Christian family. If you heard the Jewish jokes the Jewish people tell of their own people they’d be in jail.
This antisemitism thing just gets so out of hand.

It’s a well known joke that all my Jewish friends and Jewish neighbours make all the time. My street is 6 houses with 3 Jewish families 2 Muslim families and 1 Christian family. If you heard the Jewish jokes the Jewish people tell of their own people they’d be in jail.
This antisemitism thing just gets so out of hand.
Then there is the banter at Yadgar !!!

Reactions: HB
If you heard the Jewish jokes the Jewish people tell of their own people they’d be in jail.

I was quite shocked at first but I know exactly where you’re coming from.

I live in Mill Hill which his a predominately Jewish area along with nearby Hendon and Golders Green and even when we were children the term ‘keeping up with the Cohens’ was a well known phrase.

It’s obvious my post wasn’t anti-Semitic so I really think that jdrrco needs to spend less time correcting peoples grammar and more time doing a bit of research into definitions.

I was quite shocked at first but I know exactly where you’re coming from.

I live in Mill Hill which his a predominately Jewish area along with nearby Hendon and Golders Green and even when we were children the term ‘keeping up with the Cohens’ was a well known phrase.

It’s obvious my post wasn’t anti-Semitic so I really think that jdrrco needs to spend less time correcting peoples grammar and more time doing a bit of research into definitions.
Although your explanation is well put it should not have been needed in the first place.

jdrrco just jumped on an opportunity to start an argument through faux offence and try to appear clever and failed because of his own errors in grammar and syntax in both this and other posts.

Let us hope that at the very least jdrrco has taken on board that the majority of the members responding were in complete disagreement with him and found his responses ridiculous to ill thought through and offensive.

Somehow I doubt it.

Let it rest, will you?

"Unless we see more idiocy on the matter I consider it closed"

I say again, good.

I'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom