S430 - Audio 10 Aftermarket Stereo?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave24v

Car
Mercedes S430
Hello everyone, I'm new here and new to the Mercedes cars as well. I just bought an S430 on a 2000 Reg (1 owner with 57k) and so far I'm loving this car! However I'm not impressed with this audio 10 stereo, .... Is there any place where I can buy the wooden bezel to fit an aftermarket stereo, or replace this with the command version?? Are the plugs at the rear all the same fittings if I wanted to go with the command version?

Been searching on here but can't seem to find out this information.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Dave24v said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here and new to the Mercedes cars as well. I just bought an S430 on a 2000 Reg (1 owner with 57k) and so far I'm loving this car! However I'm not impressed with this audio 10 stereo, .... Is there any place where I can buy the wooden bezel to fit an aftermarket stereo, or replace this with the command version?? Are the plugs at the rear all the same fittings if I wanted to go with the command version? Been searching on here but can't seem to find out this information. Thanks in advance. Dave

Try comand online (based in lightwater, Surrey ) If comand can be retrofitted to your car, they'll know.

https://www.commandonline.co.uk/

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

This is the crap stereo I have in my car, .... I've seriously got to change this!

merc225.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom