S55 a bit quick

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JumJum

Car
S63AMG
Oooh I can't launch it that well, but even still it is very fast :D .

I did a few 0-100mph acceleration runs and videoed the instruments on a couple.

On both the video runs I had ESP on, auto box in sport automatic setting. On both runs I accelerated from idle, I stopped my size 10 down on the throttle and 2nd run was more gentle, both were very poor starts :( and got intervention from ESP. The road was a pretty narrow country lane (private of course) with a pretty bad road surface and grassy verges.

.0-100mph bad launch 1
0-100mph bad launch 2

On the video camera clock despite the bad starts, the runs were around 10.07 secs to an indicated 100 mph and 10.13 secs, even given the lack of accuracy it still means with a bad start the car can probably get a realistic 10.5 secs 0-100 mph on accurate measuring equipment.

With a good start I think you could nudge even break 10 secs 0-100 on proper measuring equipment :D

I did try another run with ESP off but couldn't keep the car straight safely (or even unsafely) and ran the verge a coupe of times :crazy:

Mud from clipping the grass :(

0-100014.jpg

0-100015.jpg

The acceleration is near linear all the way to 160mph, I'll need to go down to Bruntingthorpe to get a decent 0-157 time, but I think 25 secs is not an unreasonable target :D

Nice one :):bannana:

Quality! :cool: I agree with sym, great sounds :)

S.

:rock: Respect:rock: That is awesome......................

Awesome
Breath-taking
Tremendous
Amazing
Impressive
Awe-inspiring
Splendid
Astounding
Remarkable
Humbling
Wonderful
:D :D :D :D :D