S55 in Designo pearl silver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is soooooo nice.

I just need £15K now.

So much car for £16K.

Lots of badges there though.

Nearly bought an alpina off this guy a while ago. Very helpful trader who seems to do a lot of repeat business. The 55 looks lovely

Looks gorgeous to me, that interior looks fantastic. Hmmmm, now wheres that 15k :D

car got sold yesterday.. wow.. that was fast.. i put an offer in for £15.5, and he got over asking!

nice car.. oh well

Same company that tried to sell me a Cat B write off E55 AMG and then said he had no idea it had been involved in any accidents when I discussed the HPI findings..!!!.

Thankfully sold so I don't have to worry any longer about not being able to afford it.

Nearly bought an alpina off this guy a while ago. Very helpful trader who seems to do a lot of repeat business. The 55 looks lovely
I bought my Alpina off him, and that was repeat buisness for the guy as he had sold it to the previous owner who part exchanged it for a Jag. He prices his cars very competitively, I'm yet to see a cheaper B10 V8S in the UK and the other two V8S's that I saw were all in worse condition.

Harry....if it's the same one, I saw the E55 back in January when I go the Alpina. As far as I know he geniuinely was unaware it was a write off although I'm surprised a trader wouldn't check that! The car was later advertised at a lower asking price reflecting it and he also stated it in his advert. From your post I'm guessing you had a bad experience with him but I found he was one of the easiest car sales people to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom